Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A facial mask for horrendously dry skin?

My face is dried up from being in the sun so much. It was exposed to a TON of sun, and sunscreen applied throughout the whole day, did not work apparently. It's not as if I'm pale, I'm quite tan actually.





So I need a simple, homemade facial mask that will help my super duper dried up face.A facial mask for horrendously dry skin?
You can use natural plain yogurt (make sure that this is live culture or organic), with avocado together. Mix 1/2 cup of yougurt 1/2 of avocado. Smash it very well apply it for 1/3 hour.


good luck.


www.naturalcures4u.netA facial mask for horrendously dry skin?
honey and lemon mixed with little water, when it dries wash it with HOT water and then hot and cold water mixed.
Honey!avacodo!

No comments:

Post a Comment