Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I fight facial wrinkles?

I'm 20 years old and I've been tanning once or twice a week for the past month and unfortunetely I'm noticing wrinkles, esp. the area around my mouth because I laugh and smile a lot. Basically, it's everywhere - forehead, around mouth, etc. What is a good lotion, or other way to fight these wrinkles? I really don't need those obvious answers such as ';Well, stop tanning.'; .. Thank You!! :)How do I fight facial wrinkles?
Honestly with all these anti-aging products out it's hard to choose and know what's best. But to avoid anymore of these wrinkles try not pulling on your facce often. Especially your the skin around your eyes. It's the thinnest area on your skin and can turn into wrinkles when your older and even now. Just spend five minutes to your self relaxing and pamper your skin every now and then. Give yourself a facial. From a homemade to a over-the-counter.





-TeaDalhiaHow do I fight facial wrinkles?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
Well um stop tanning! It's not pretty, looks fake, makes you age and gives you skin cancer. Moisturize! It sounds to me like you've fried your skin. Olay is the best. But don't bother if you are going to continue to tan.
Hi,





Here's a basic primer on your skin and what happens when you get wrinkles plus a few tips on what to do to fight it. http://www.healthy-living-for-moms.com/a鈥?/a> .





Hope it helps,





Healthy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment