Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good facial cleanser for my oily asian skin?

I have tried several facial cleansers. My face is softer but my pimples are coming out. I really need a good facial cleanser soon. It may be lemon extracts with whatever or just a facial wash. pls help me soon. I want my face to still be soft but pimple and oil freeWhat is a good facial cleanser for my oily asian skin?
If you want pimple-free skin, your probably going to have to see a dermatologist. But, neutrogena makes a salicylic acid face wash that's supposed to help %26amp; definitely won't irritate your skin.





Oh yeah and I tried proactive and for me it didn't work. It uses the same stuff that's in everything else.What is a good facial cleanser for my oily asian skin?
ok.wat i use is clean and clear..the orange bottle.its oil free. and theres also another one..its clean and clear. and it has lemon grass extracts.u should try em.they work, well for me they did
Try avon cleanser with microbeads, it works and no expense at all.
I would recommend Artistry Clarifying Foaming Cleanser.
well when you first start to use the cleanser, your pimples will come out for a couple of weeks. thats normal, and it means that the cleanser is making them come out and then go away. after a while, they should clear up. just keep using one, if you hop around from cleanser to cleanser, you skin will become more irrated!
start with proactive as soon as possible... its the only thing that really works. just dont waste your time with all that over the counter stuff
When you wash your face use a warm compress to draw your pimples to a head and then rinse your face with cold water. To try and keep your face pimple free stay away from food that starts with C and P like pizza, chocalate and cheese. For facial cleanser try using Dove beauty bar soap.
I also have oily asian skin that has only sort of come under control now that I'm 22.





Here's my routine:


Morning: 1. Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Glow Face Wash, 2. Neutrogena Alcohol free toner, 3. Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer





Night: 1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash (the gel kind), 2. Neutrogena Alcohol free toner 3. Clean %26amp; Clear Ultra light Oxygenating moisturizer.





When I was a teenager, instead of using the alcohol free toner at night, I used Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringen because my break outs used to be really bad. Now, it's too much for my skin. I couldn't use all that acne stuff twice a day because my skin got too dry too.





If you don't want to buy all that stuff, I would suggest getting the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash and a moisturizer.





Good luck!
Get the name brand BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS and use their Papaya Enzyme Foam Cleanser , then the Skin Vitality Mineral Mist you will love it and it will make your oily skin disappear.
Try oxy.
proactive baby just do it! trust me on this...
I have oily asian skin like you, but it got better! yay!





what works on my face





Wash your face with hot water , a slice of lime and rub it on your face, it stings like crap but it's worth it. Then rinse like after a minute or two.





or





If you can find this Tamarind soap from thailand anywhere that works too. and once again it stings but it really works. and after that i apply neutrogena acne eliminating spot treatment or whatever





or





Biore products. all of them work





washing your face three times a day helps too!
i use clean and clear but i have no pimples and i have heard proactiv is good,

No comments:

Post a Comment