Friday, January 8, 2010

So i got a new job an they don't allow facial piercings but i have my Monroe pierced?

will a retainer or clear peice work to hide it from my boss and wheres a good place to buy one ??So i got a new job an they don't allow facial piercings but i have my Monroe pierced?
Well,I've worn retainers and clear jewelry before and they don't exactly make the piercing invisible. Just take it out when you go to work and put it back in when you get home. It won't close up in a matter of a few hours,I've taken my labret jewelry out for a whole day and it didn't do anything.So i got a new job an they don't allow facial piercings but i have my Monroe pierced?
this may sound cheap and silly (not sure if you care where you shop but i love it ) but Swap meets have them the cheapest and they all work the same honestly you need to take the ball off and depends on how mucuh you smile, cover it with a band aid just a tiny sticky piece when your boss is at work :] workd great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment