Friday, January 8, 2010

Pain in facial cheeks for about 8 weeks now dark circles under my eyes, no fever.?

I have had this pain in my cheek bones and occasionally it radiates to my jaw bones, this morning I have dark circles under my eyes. I have wondered if I have sinus infection but, I don't have pain around my nose or eyes and no fever.What do you think it is? Thank you!Pain in facial cheeks for about 8 weeks now dark circles under my eyes, no fever.?
It could be an abscessed tooth. Sometimes they can happen in your back upper teeth and cause all sorts of problems. The pain is easily confused with Sinus pressure.





Or then again, it could be a Sinus infection. A doctor could give you direction and would be able to identify the problem for you.Pain in facial cheeks for about 8 weeks now dark circles under my eyes, no fever.?
doctor now.
http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm





http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Ato鈥?/a>
I think u have inflamed sinuses. I have the same problem. If you have anything draining in your throat or coming from your nose then it is a sinus infection. If u get a fever or flu like symptoms see a Dr. Otherwise, try a sinus med. over the counter for a few days.
If you still have your wisdom teeth this can be your problem. You can have them still coming in in your 20's. A condition called TMJ affects your jaw joints. Your teeth do not meet in back and it causes pain in your jaws and you have horrible headaches. Do you have allergies that can be irritating your sinus cavities? ...Dry air from winter furnaces can irritate your sinuses too. Clean out your vents and change your filters.Mold grown in the warm humid season dries and blows out into the room when the heat is turned on in the winter. Good luck. Susan
You go now and see your doctor!!!!


any pain in your head (and face is considered part of it!!) or abdomen is a high risk zones.


Stop wasting your time here and call your doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment