Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best facial moisturizer that i can use?

i want facial moisturizer because i always hear in the t.v that we should use a moisturizer and my skin is not clear so i want to fix it a Little bit so what kind of moisturizer that i can use for my dry skin .





thanks aheadWhat is the best facial moisturizer that i can use?
I use clinique.





You say your skin is not clear, clinique 3-step products are amazing, and they have a special anti-blemish section with specific products.





Now, Clinique may be out of your price range but if you just go to a clinique counter and talk to them, ask to try some samples of moisterizer and they'll give you some free.





Also, clinique have special offers every few months and when you buy 2 products you get a free goody bag, and these nearly always include a moisteriser.


It's hypoalergenic and is fragrance free so is very friendly to skin.What is the best facial moisturizer that i can use?
OMG bee yummy skin food absulutly amazing and natural! i just ordered mine and it was a bit pricy my parents finally gave in to buyin it 4 me





www.live-live.com clikc on bee yummy


go on you tube and type beee yummy skin food and fran will give her review





go to the we and get there number and call for your sample


its all organic and natural


hope this helps
Both my daughter and I use Neutrogena's ';Moisture,'; the sensitive skin formula. She started using it as a teenager. It's non-comedogenic--contains no oil and does not clog pores. It seems a little expensive, but I get about anywhere from 3 to 5 months of daily use from one pump bottle.
I would use something with an SPF in it first, and if you're trying to clear your skin, try products like Clean %26amp; Clear that contain salicylic acid. That will help clear pimples and keep your skin hydrated.
I like clean and clear spot minimizing

No comments:

Post a Comment