Friday, January 8, 2010

I have no facial hair and I am 30 is this good or bad?

I am 30 years old and I must say I have been an object of envy of my friends and others, why? Cos I am virtually hairless - no chest hair, ok a small moustache that has been there since I was 21, no beard, no body hair (except the pubics). Now I am 30 and I am starting to envy the 16 year olds who have face full of hair. I really want to have something to shave, I mean it makes me feel less a man as I am now. What can I do to have more facial hair. I am a black African, pls answer in that context.





(Please don't just say it is a blessing, I haerd much of that)I have no facial hair and I am 30 is this good or bad?
When you have it you don't want it. When you don't have it you want it. Go figure. Human nature I guess. There is nothing I know of that can change it. Be happy with yourself. Having more or less hair doesn't make you a man. What you do with your life does.I have no facial hair and I am 30 is this good or bad?
one word.....IMPLANTS!!!!
It's probably a matter of genetics. How hairy was your dad, and the other males in your family? I know a 20 year old White guy with jet black hair who only shaves once a week, just to keep neat.





Don't forget that old retort: ';I'm a man! I have hair on my chest!'; ';Yeah? So does my female cocker spaniel!';
at least that's normal...





put on some wig...!
Haha, I have the opposite problem in my family. You can just start shaving anywhere you want it will grow back thicker and darker, but is there seriously NO hair, or just really fine baby hair? because if its just fine hair, if you shave it, it'll grow back darker and thicker.
its probably a birth defect, uhh... wait ahha not birth defect but, my bf cant grow out a mus stash to connect to his chin beard because he said that in certain places he cant grow hair to connect the two.. so maybe that why?? and one of his co workers has the same thing, hes bald everywhere, not hair on the face, just his eyelashes... and no hair on his arms..... he said its because he went through so much stress he lost it all so it might be that or it might not be, maybe ask your doctor?
Be happy! I hate body hair! I know this sounds crazy but your lack of body hair could be caused by genetics...Tribal people would remove their hair using shells and rocks, and consequently their offspring became less hairy. My family has some native american ancestry, and my dad and brother are both unable to grow facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment