Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it best to keep using the same facial cleanser, or should I change brands once in a while?

If your facial cleanser works for you, don't change! But if you don't see results in two weeks, change to a different one.Is it best to keep using the same facial cleanser, or should I change brands once in a while?
Well, How will you know what works if you just use one without using others to see what truly works? I think you should try many for a little while and then when you find one that you LOVE and it really workds then I would stick to that one but only when I see what else is out there.Is it best to keep using the same facial cleanser, or should I change brands once in a while?
i think you should change every once in a whil always have what works best but its best to slowly change everyonce in a while so (if you have any)pimples dont become inmune to the clenser =)
i use diffenent ones but i always keep my favorite in stock like


one day i might use one and thursday i might use something elese
don't switch because if u do your face might act up because it was used to the other brand
stick to one..if you keep switching, you'll never know what works!
if it works for you I would keep using it

No comments:

Post a Comment