Friday, January 8, 2010

What type of facial piercing should I get?

I want something, I don't know what would look best. If you think I shouldn't get any, that's fine, but tell me so!





http://a722.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





http://a149.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>What type of facial piercing should I get?
I think you would look really good with a lip ring. Maybe to the right side, but it would look best in the middle. And plus when you get older, and if you want to take it out, it leaves the least amount of scaring. Whatever you decided it will look good. You're a cute kid! :)What type of facial piercing should I get?
You have the perfect nose for a septum piercing.


lip piercings are so common these days, and with a septum it's way easier to hide making it more practical.
I looked at your pics and according to your facial features


and face shape I recomend an eyebrow stud,





But i really think you shouldn't get any, coz sometimes they can lead to bad infections!





:)
eighter snake bites or a lip ring on the right side


and I know gauges arent a facial piercing but they would look good on you
Lip ring on the side (don't get creeped out, lol, I'm a female, I'm using my bf account)
septum.

No comments:

Post a Comment