Wednesday, April 28, 2010

At home facial for dry skin?

I need some remedies for dry skin. I have dry, flaky skin around my nose.At home facial for dry skin?
Honey!


Put honey on your skin, it has alot of vitamins and minerals,


and it also makes your skin glow!


Oh, and it hydrated my skin alot.





(:At home facial for dry skin?
The best solution for dry skin starts with your very own soap. I strongly recommend a mild one. Personally I use SWISS milk skin nourisher bar. It鈥檚 a very good soap against dry skin and I literally felt, experienced and saw that it really works. You should give it a try for yourself. If you want to know more they have a website at鈥?br>




http://www.swisscare4u.com






Extra Virgin Olive Oil! No it will not give you an oily greasy face! Just a few drops and your skin will drink it right in. Don't waste your dollars on jars and bottles of creams and serums. Just try it for a week and see. You'll be hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment