Monday, April 26, 2010

My facial hair is so thin just like silk does anyone know how to make it stronger and thicker?

I really want to make my beard thicker My facial hair is so thin just like silk does anyone know how to make it stronger and thicker?
Try using the Firaus oil or firdaus oil. Shave frequently in the process. Apply twice a day...My facial hair is so thin just like silk does anyone know how to make it stronger and thicker?
Shave it clean. When it eventually grows out, shave it clean again. It will grow back thicker. But, you'll have to settle with what you get. My facial hair is pretty thin, but I like it all the same. It grows in a predetermined pattern that looks like I've sculpted it that way: mutton chops, goatee, and soul patch, all separated. I'm kind of like Joe Dirt that way, and Joe Dirt is one likable character.
Shave. It comes in stronger and thicker each time. My boys used to say the same thing. Now they have so much hair they wish they didn't have to shave so much. One has an awesome goatee and long side burns that he is constantly touching up and wishes it would just stay that way, so just be patient. It's coming.
why in the world would want to do that! YOu must want to look ruff I guess... man there are a lot of guys that wish they can have smooth baby bottoms skin!





You must be very younger so I guess I can understand why you would want that... ;O) but be careful what you wish for
Wait a few years.





Peach fuzz is a normal part of growing up, just enjoy not shaving while it lasts.





Shaving blows, and the more coarse the hair is the worse it gets.
lmao i almost like freaked out when i read this question cuz i thought it was a girl askin the question but woah thank god i was wrong but yeah i dont have a answer to ur question thought. good luck lmao
keep shaving it. bad thing is, when it gets thick, its going itch very badly and you will always feel like putting after shave on
shave it almost everyday and it will get thicker in time
Sharpie.
shave it, and every time it grows back, it will be a little thicker.
Shave it every single day and it will grow faster.
o jeez .... if you keep cutting it it will keep growing back stronger thicker and fast ... believe me i hate my hair
its not attractive for girls to have facial hair
shave it will come back thicker



yeah man, shave alot.


my beard has never itched at all. and i have a full beard going.
tine will do it.just wait.
put some pubic hairs on it
nope just hope it gets thicker it will be ok! just be glad u do have facial hair cuz i kno alot of ppl who dnt
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment