Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a good homemade facial to make skin whiter and to get rid of spots?

Im not sure!I put my head over a steaming hot bowl of water with a towel over my head,the steam cleans out your pores and freshens your skin,always makes me feel fab as i do it before i go out for the night!What is a good homemade facial to make skin whiter and to get rid of spots?
i have tried cucumber, pearl powder, honey and egg white, but none of them got my skin any whiter :( but I'm going to try SK-II mask, i heard it works, but who knows...What is a good homemade facial to make skin whiter and to get rid of spots?
I don't know of any homemade recipes for whitening skin or getting rid of spots....but from experience I know that Esoterica works very well. It's an over the counter cream and it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment