Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which facial cleanser works best on Indian/brown skin?

I need to find a daily cleanser that works on Indians' skin. Sometimes I buy things that my non-Indian friends recommend, and they end up messing with my face. So if you are Indian or know Indians, please help out!Which facial cleanser works best on Indian/brown skin?
Well, I'm not Indian but I am Filipino and very very tan thanks to my soccer days. I also have oily skin, courtesy of my father's genes. Anyway, I've found that extraderm makes my skin extremely dry and peels it. I've tried Ponds and Dove but they both dont like me. I've tried L'oreal once and it worked pretty well and what I have that is closest to it now is Clean and Clear. The foaming facial wash in a blue tube which has tricolsan. I find it very friendly to my skin.Which facial cleanser works best on Indian/brown skin?
Proactiveeeeeeee %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment