Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To be honest,do you think asian women's facial features are the most attractive?

out of all female races? That's why men are all over them,that's why a lot of non-asian women are jealous of them?To be honest,do you think asian women's facial features are the most attractive?
Asian women are pretty, but Latina women and Caucasian women are prettier. All single men out there including you and I luv 'em Latina girls and White girls. You can't argue with me on this one. I can read your mind bro.To be honest,do you think asian women's facial features are the most attractive?
I'm an American who lived in Australia for several years working for a Singapore based telco company.聽 I socialized quite a bit with my Asian co-workers and their friends and even ended up in romantic relationships with several.


I now have a real thing for Asian ladies.聽 Their looks, attitude, and just overall bearing is very appealing.


And their sense of loyalty and support is a welcome change from many of the more spoiled American women you meet.


http://www.my-asian-romances.com/



Last year I went out with a Korean girl who was certified hot for about 5 months... I was never really into asian girls because usually they aren't all that but the ones who are all that are beautiful.
I LOVE ASIANS!!!! I used to wish that I was Asian, actually! I am not jealous of them though, I just admire them. I think that they are really handsome/pretty, and their eyes are awesome!! GO ASIANS!!!!
Some are and some aren't. I like facial features of a lot of different types of ladies. Asian women have there fair share that's for sure.
pretty asian womens are cute.


but i'd prefer lantinos. :D
To be honest no but im not saying their not beautiful in their own way
Nice when young but not so good when old.
im not jealous of them, but I do think theyre pretty.





:)
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment