Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can I do to grow more facial hair?

I want to be like a young Saddam Hussein or Burt Reynolds, any suggestionsWhat can I do to grow more facial hair?
lmao. Shave alot and recruit evil henchmen. And for the saddam hussein thing.....................What can I do to grow more facial hair?
OMG please take some of mine...for free!:) I look at it like this...if it hasn't grown all these years you will probably never look like Burt Reynolds or Tom Selleck. Love your look and work it honey! Maybe I am biased, I like those Chinese Crested Hairless dogs so what do I know! Slap on a nice aftershave and call it a day!
shave, shave, and shave again.


then take steriods.
try applying a DiHydroTestosterone cream named Androstanolone. It is avaialable in brand name andractim.
lol i love the first answer

No comments:

Post a Comment