Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do girls like guys to be with mustache and facial hair ?

Girls please suggest me a make-over.Please suggest if I should shave my mustache and french beard or keep it When do I look good? Please suggest?if you need I will upload more of my pic's...I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...please mail me back to my id .. am 23 now. generally how do you like guys to be. with mustache or notDo girls like guys to be with mustache and facial hair ?
nooo...Do girls like guys to be with mustache and facial hair ?
for facial hair u may look my pic's


http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#AlbumList.as...


http://www.ibibo.com/home.php#http://photos.ibibo.com/photos/viewphoto.


confirm the facial hair (mushtac/a goat /chin strap etc).i have a light mustache,kinda peach fuzz(see pic's)should i keep it or shave it llly goate Report Abuse

i live in the US and tell you the truth this is comming from a male for you i might for a rough look have a beard and mustache. dont overpower with any mustache or beard have both light soo it give a impression of a rough look girls love thats trust mee.
It depends on how you look, do you look 23 or younger? If you look like a grown man, then you don't need the mustache. But if you look younger than your age, u can keep it.
mixed approach... you will get yes and no's. actually the girls like to dominate and little aggressive like little facial hair.. and the moderators like clean shaven guys...
Generally if I would date a guy, I would want him to have no facial hair, but a little stubble is kinda hot sometimes.
it really depends on the guy. if a guy looks better with facial hair than he should keep it, if not then he should get rid of it.
No facial hair looks better. Plus it feels better.
yaar mustache kaiko...clean shave bindaas dikhti hai...


saath mei buzz cut....1st question mein poocha tha na maamu....


akkha face clean shave....ok
shaveshaveshavvve.
i hate guys with beards and mustaches and facial hair.I like guys who shave
SHAVE it off
french beard looks good.
i like clean shaven guys
no

No comments:

Post a Comment