Monday, April 26, 2010

Have you ever tried a bird poop facial? If so, how did you like it?

Today, I watched Oprah There was a gal on there who spoke of using a product, mainly composed of bird poop, on her face. I was interested to hear if anyone had used it and if so; how did you feel about it.Have you ever tried a bird poop facial? If so, how did you like it?
I guess they use it in Japan, it is really expensive. I have never heard of that before. I have plenty of bird poop here, when my Grey poops in the morning after I uncover him, it is just plain yuk yuk. I just can't imagine bird poop dried or whatever anywhere but on newspapers.Have you ever tried a bird poop facial? If so, how did you like it?
Have you ever tried a bird poop facial? If so, how did you like it?





Not on purpose! It wasn't the most pleasant thing that ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment