Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Women of the world, what is wrong with facial hair?

I always get crap for it, but i never get no positive comments either when I do shave so what is the deal?





I for one become very comfortable and confident when I do have facial hair, and I think I pull it off quite nicely. So that leads to my questions, what is wrong with it?





I mean mine is not out of control and when it looks a little long I trim it, and I trim it short. So what's up ladies? lolWomen of the world, what is wrong with facial hair?
some girls just dont like facial hair but like you I do not see a problem with it on guys. I actually find it quite attractive for a guy to have a bit of stubble.. =D


-Ms. AdviceWomen of the world, what is wrong with facial hair?
I, for one, don't have a problem with facial hair. As long as it isn't patchy, like most teenagers try to pull off.





My fiance looks insanely sexy with facial hair... :o But, only scruff. Full-on beards don't look nice at all, to me.





But, you shouldn't care what someone else thinks. :) If the face-fuzz gives you confidence, then you should keep it.
I actually like some facial hair on some guys. it all depends. It has to be like, maybe 3 days w/o shaving though. Longer than that is just too long. I think it goes with you but you probably look hot w a clean shaved face also. I'm sure no one makes a comment about it because they already expect your face to be shaved. That's why they only say something when you have it long.





Ps: if the facial hair is a bit too long, it hurts to make out for girls. =/
PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY


but usually girls dont dislike physical things too much


they dislike it on certain people


you might not be a facial hair guy





my BF looks like a baby w/o it


but my best friend looks like a bum lol





its situational











i personally dont like groomed facial hair


some women do





youll find the right one, or change ur style if its killing you
It's all about personal preference. I personally don't really care for it because I like smooth skin and stubble/ facial hair detract from that. However, I do think it looks okay on some guys, but it makes me a lot less likely to kiss them. I hope that makes sense hahaha. But don't worry about it you look fine (:
Get it trimmed like this %26amp; all women will bow down to your facial hair -%26gt;


http://tigeryogiji.files.wordpress.com/2鈥?/a>
It only suits a few guys like brad pitt - unfortunately it makes most men either look like a pimp (ali g) or the homeless guy you give your spare change to
Well, i for one, think a little stubble is sexy.


I don't know what women your dealing with but their out of their minds.


Do what you want(:
it is really just a personal preference


some women find it attractive while some do not


if you do not want to get crap for it then i suggest dating women who like facial hair
I like some facial hair and some guys look a lot better with facial hair then with out. But when you kiss a guy with facial hair it tickles and it sometimes feels weird lol :)
I don't like it because it makes guy look older than they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment