Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best facial cleanser for oily skin?

i have dark shin and do break out often but at the most 2 pimples at a time...I've been going back and forth with the skin products i use forever now..my dermatologist(spelling?) suggested a couple of things, but they seemed to make things worse..I just want something safe to use to cleanse my face daily, that will also help get rid of acne, blemishes, and blackheadsWhat is the best facial cleanser for oily skin?
DEFINATELY CLEARASIL MOISTURIZER IT EVEN PREVENTS SPOTS YOU SHOLD DEFINATELY BUY THIS AND YOU WILL FIND OTHER PEOPLE WILL RECOMEND THE BRAND CLEARASIL!??





XTIPX


also use the clearasil facial wash b4 it to prevent and treat spotsWhat is the best facial cleanser for oily skin?
CO Bigelow clay cleanser, and extra-light lotion


Bath and BodyWorks sells it in a 3 piece kit with an astringent thats $17.00
soap and water!
clearisil pads
olay daily facials, recommened to me by a dermatologist to help my skin not break out... and I am using the proavtive solutions at the same time, but not their lotion 'cause I'm allergic to it...





I apply the proactive every other day on the spots where I have pimples only!!!
My skin is the same way but Apricot Scrub seemed to work for me.
Try queen heliens mint julep face masque at sally's beauty supply $6 ,and natures cure at walmart $8, i promise if you use them consistently they will work!!!! don't use anything with oil on your face!!!! and a apercot scrub from i don't remember the company's name but it has sylisalic acid and its a orange bottle like $2.50, ohh now i remember st. ives i think. hope it helps!!!!
The best cleanser ever is from a Japanese company called DHC. I love all of their products and they have an olive oil cleanser that is great for any type of skin. Not only will it cleanse, but it removes all makeup and leaves your skin soft and smooth. A bottle will typically cost about $11, but it will last you about 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment