Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need to find a really good facial sunscreen. any recommendations?

my face gets pretty sensitive to whatever i put on it. so maybe something that would be gentle enough. i think i do have roscesia (sp?) because my face gets pretty red and my facial veins shows a little. i use bare essentials for my makeup.I need to find a really good facial sunscreen. any recommendations?
I recommend Coppertone Ultra-Sheer Faces SPF 30. I have sensitive skin and have had no problems with this one. It helps the dry patches, too. It dries quickly and has no noticeable scent (unlike the Aveeno sunblock.) I know CVS and drugstore.com carries it. I haven't seen it at Walgreen's or Target yet.


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>I need to find a really good facial sunscreen. any recommendations?
coppertone has a specific facial sunscreen that works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment