Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone tried the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel?

Does it work very well for sunspots? Does it work well for anything?Has anyone tried the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel?
I offer the origial makers of the first chemical peel ever made from AVON.


If i may I am an Idependent sales representative for AVON and if you go to my webpage I have a lot of answers there and many more you may have. Try it it cant hurt to see. www.youravon.com/erivasiiiHas anyone tried the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel?
Hi,


I have tried the Neutrogena microdermabrasion kit and I liked it a lot. It helped my skin look fresher and some of my age and sun spots are less visible now. I think it was one of the best buys I've ever made from all at-home microderma kits I've tried in the last few years. It is definitely worth the money!


My tip is not to over massage the cream with the applicator, the crystals are harsh even if you don't feel it and you might end up with irritations and damaged skin. One minute per area (forehead, cheeks, chin) is more than enough. And remember to use a follow-up replenishing cream before going to bed, your skin really needs it.


Hope this helps and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment