Monday, April 26, 2010

Is my face normal, I have facial hair on each side of my cheeks!?

I don't know what caused it but now I want to get rid of it, help me please?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is my face normal, I have facial hair on each side of my cheeks!?
could be a hormone imbalance or a sign of pcos. you might just be naturally hairy but go to a doctor if it's a recent thingIs my face normal, I have facial hair on each side of my cheeks!?
Is it thick facial hair?





Are you over exaggerating?





Most people have hair somewhere they don't want, so your not the only one and if it does look abnormal then see a doctor or dermatologist.





Nothing to worry about if you get it sorted out now...promise ;) x
Normal all skin carries some hair follicles. You can spend for laser treatments if you can afford it . Waxing %26amp; shaving and that is only temporary. You could see your Doctor he may have another solution too....
A lot of people have facial hair, some people just have it excessively.


There are plenty of creams available from supermarkets.


You can get meds from your doctors also.


Good luck.
Wax them. Or bleach them.
Laser hair removal is not free? It costs about as much as it does to get braces put on.
I do, but it's like peach fuzz except black hair. Lol
every one that i know has them!! and y would laser treatment be free? wax them or bleach them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment