Monday, April 26, 2010

Does having straight teeth change your facial structure?

l am having braces next month, and l am wondering if, after you've had braces treatment, did you notice any changes in your facial structure?





l've got sticking out teeth at the front where it makes my upper lip stick out more, and my bottom teeth are all crowded and overlapping each other. My face is quite chubby, so l am wondering if my facial structure will change? Maybe make my face slimmer?





Did it make a difference to you?


Thank you!


:)


xDoes having straight teeth change your facial structure?
No not really.





My eye teeth were sticking out pretty badly and my facial structure is no different now that they've been put into place.





Your lip will move down when the teeth are put into place, but probably not a lot.





I wouldn't count on a slimmer looking face.Does having straight teeth change your facial structure?
I had braces when I was young. My teeth were that jacked up. I have a story on why and my great trip when I was in Germany Still, if a small change, maybe small to me, but logistically. I reason that there is such. Making your face slimmer. IDK, but a dentist. I hope would say such!.
i had/have braces before.





the one plain answer is no.





however, sometimes you feel like that. its like 'damn !' when you look in the mirror after you have your braces taken off. because its a different !





but anyways, no, it doesnt lol





hope this helps





:)
If your teeth are extremely crooked, you might see a difference. as for the one sticking out, you should definitely see a change in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment