Monday, April 26, 2010

I want to shave my facial hair but my parents say no.?

It's hard for me to understand why they don't want me to shave, i already have hair above my lips and below it and some strands of hair on my chin. What can i do to convince my parents to let me shave?I want to shave my facial hair but my parents say no.?
Justin i don't understand that if you were my boy i would allow you to shave in fact i would insist on it because i don't think teens should have mustaches or beards period ..that's just my preference ..





First obey you re parents because its the right thing to do but also bro you don't really want to be punished over something like this ..





Don't beg you're parents to allow you to do it ..handle this like a mature young man ..go to them and say if you don't want me to shave i won't but the reason i want to shave is because its making me feel bad about how i look ..and it really getting on my nerves can i please do something about it i don't want to be embarrassed anymore and i don't want to see this every time i look in a mirror ..May i please cut it .


Look them in the eye when you say it ..and be sincere





i hope you convince them little bro





Andy nc usaI want to shave my facial hair but my parents say no.?
Why on earth would you have to ask permission to perform personal grooming? Just go buy a razor and shave cream, wash your face, leave wet, add some shave cream and shave carefully. I don't know any guys who had to ask permission, they like me just decided when they were hairy enough to shave and started doing it. And shaving does not make hair grow faster or thicker, it just comes in naturally as you mature and shaving it or stroking or massaging it doesn't make any difference whatsoever. May be your parents are naive and think you will start getting hairy. Gonna happen no matter what anyway. This is a point in your life to take control of your body and your choice to shave.
First of all, it's your face and should do with it as you please. Second of all ';how old are you';. What ever the case, always do what you want too to what belongs to you. It's sounds weird that you have to have permission from your parents to shave ';your face';. Think about that.
What? My bet is your American or something similar. Those Americans can be a bit weird (no offense to my great American friends!haha). Here in Ireland it wouldnt even be an issue. It wouldn't be questioned, you'd just go to the shop and buy a razor and shaving gel and shave. Thats what I did when I first started to shave. There is no reason for them not to let you. My guess is there 'little' boy isnt as little anymore and they dont want you to grow up. Shaving is a big step for parents to take, it means your growing up and they still think of you as there little baby.





Go to the store and get what you need!


Good luck.
one way to convince them is by letting them know that if you shave, your face will look neat.. that's true.. believe me.. the grey hairs sometimes look messy on our face.. once it is clean shaved, you will look better.. on some boys, having moustache or beard looks like an adult male on some young boys.. so tell them that you wanna look smart and appear youthful always.. i experienced the same thing 2 years back.. but, i just shave it and now my parents just accept the fact that i look better..
Tell them you feel really self conscious about it, and that it's affecting how you work at school (they'll worry about something like that). Or just do it, they can't do anything once it's gone. Good luck to you.
Just do it. You can make a big scene about it, but if thy've really set their mind on not leting you, then all can do is just shave it... They can't beat u or aything for it.
go use ur dads eletric razor and shave it off.ull look cleaner and feel alot better. they probably wont even notice unless u have like a beard.
I know how you feel. My parents got so mad at me when I shaved. Just sneak it and you will be ok
wtf.


thats odd.


like why wont they.


just do it.


go out on the limb.
Just do it...there's no reason for them to even want to control that.

No comments:

Post a Comment