Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do you think about St.Ives facial and body products?

Do you use ANY of the St.Ives products?


Which one(s)?


What do you think about them? Do they work?


Pros? Cons? Opinions?





What do you think about St.Ives facial and body products?
I've never used St. Ives facial products. I have on the other hand used St. Ives body lotion and it makes your body feel really soft and refreshing.What do you think about St.Ives facial and body products?
Hey, I use their apricot scrub. I've tried both the regular one and the one for sensitive skin. I like the regular one a lot better, I love it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. I also use their body lotions, they're good too. But my favorite products of theirs is their scrub.
Using their line of facial products is just as affective as the department store brands. The make-up remover is real good. The medicated apricot facial scrub works great. I just wish they made a toner. I am going to try the new body polish.
The apricot scrub works good on me. The con is that it is gritty. So it takes a little work to get out of your eyebrows and hairline. I've tried other products, but they don't do well with my skin.
I use St. Ive's Apricot Scrub for Acne Prone Skin every morning and I love it! it is inexpensive, smells good, and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh!
i use the apricote facial srub and i have few or no ';blemishes'; on my skin. I LOVE IT!!!
i lovee their lotion. i know alot of people swear by their apricot face scrub, but i've never tried it since i love Olay.
I LOVEEE their lotion and foot cream. Their foot cream leave your feet feeling nice and soft :)
sucks dont try they just made my skin the same


i justed gentle cleansing and the apricot scrub one

No comments:

Post a Comment