Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I get mf facial hair to grow straight down, not sideways.?

Ive been shaving for 7 yrs now and for some reason the hair on the right side of my face grows towards my ear instead of straight down like it should. I want it to grow down but don't seem to want to do so. Please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!How can I get mf facial hair to grow straight down, not sideways.?
have no idea sasquatch.How can I get mf facial hair to grow straight down, not sideways.?
It could be the side you sleep on the most. I'm assuming you want to grow it out. You can try to redirect it as it grows by combing it down while it's wet. Some people swear by gel. Hair can be retrained over time though.
Straightener and then some pomenade
gotta tell you man, it would add character. I say go for it sideways. Really. Keep it short and let it ride. Let the chicks do weird stuff to change what they really look like, that's their job.
bro i have the same problem...i started using an electric shaver and i think its getting better. try that. dont try shaving against the grain though. i tried that shitt and i ended up with razor burns eventually so ye. loll
don't think u can change that... sorry
grow it out a bit then comb it with a fine brush comb 5-6 times a day. Your hair will start to re-adjust itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment