Monday, April 26, 2010

Does anyone have massage and facial gift advice?

1st off this is for my mom for Christmas


here are the massage choices I need to pick from (and I don't know anything about massages so i really need some help) : deep tissue massage, swedish massage and therapeutic massage





and here are my facial choices ( once again I don't know anything about them) : elemental nature facial, green science plant peel, botanical skin resurfacing, and deep cleansing facial.





thanks :]Does anyone have massage and facial gift advice?
Depends what your mom likes. I worked as a massage therapist and some people's toleration of any pressure is REALLY low, others prefer a much deeper massage. Deep tissue massage is great, but you do come out feeling a bit pummeled at first, although the benefits for aching muscles and knots is really good. Swedish massage is a general massage. Not sure what you mean by a therapeutic massage, if it's with aromatherapy it's my favourite for relaxing.





Don't know too much about facials, but I think I'd prefer a deep cleansing one rather than something that's going to peel my skin and make me look red and raw for new year!





A thoughtful present for your mom, I'm sure she'll love it whatever you pick!Does anyone have massage and facial gift advice?
Deep tissue massage is for people how can stand a lot of pressure. Therapeutic massage is for people how have injured themselves somehow, ex carpal tunnel, whiplash, stuff like that. Swedish massage is a relaxation massage.





As far as facials i would choose the deep cleansing facial, this takes out all of thedirtt that is deep within the pores. It depends on her skin type, the massage therapist should be able to help you pick one.
if you can find thai massage, I love that one!





if she doesn't get a lot of massages, don't do deep tissue - may be a little rough
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment