Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why do some people say girls with tatoos and facial piercings are ';easier'; than girls who don't have those?

i heard it had something to do with less respect for their bodies. Is this just a false stereotype, or is there some truth to it?Why do some people say girls with tatoos and facial piercings are ';easier'; than girls who don't have those?
The term 'tramp stamp' wasn't coined because girls with tattoos are prudes.Why do some people say girls with tatoos and facial piercings are ';easier'; than girls who don't have those?
It's obviously a stereotype. Society judges people on their appearances and tattoos are traditionally considered a masculine thing (sailors and all) it may stem out from sexism. Body modification is still somewhat taboo in Western society; one could consider that women that wear make up, pluck their eyebrows or even shave their legs have less respect for their body because they aren't leaving themselves 100% natural. Are there ';easy'; girls that are into body modification? Sure, but there's probably an equal amount of ';easy'; girls that aren't.
I think its false. Just because someone has piercings or tattoos, which I don't because my husband would have a cow, doesn't mean they are ';easy'; or anything. That's my opinion anyways. Everyone is different. I don't like judging a book by its cover. Some of the best people I have met have ';looked'; like bikers that someone else might be afraid of. Anyways, I would like to pierce my belly button and have a very small tattoo but if would really upset my husband.And I am a pretty conservative (politically) and religious person.
Just another way for people to label and stereotype others. People love labels. Heck, just look at all the people coming on Yahoo Answers, posting a picture, and asking us to label them. People make their own assumptions about people based on how they look, before really knowing them as a person.





I am sure that there are some girls with piercings and tattoos who are easy, but there are girls without all of that who are as well. It's just a ridiculous stereotype.
oh my gosh some of these comments are pathetic.Im a 24 yr old mother of 2 covered in tattoos and body piercings.I work, im educated and i have a lot of respect for my body!!!! (just because you have tattoo's and piercings does not mean you are disrespecting your body-another sterotype). I think anyone who labels ';alternate'; people are self centred and mean!!! People who comment on ';asian'; or ';african american'; people are called racist and there should be a similar term given for those d/heads that are crude towards us!!! No people with tattoo's and piercings are not ';easier'; than anyone else....
I think those girls are simply labeled as easy because they are extroverted in the sense that they are willing to be ';wild'; or maybe, considered by some (not me) to be careless with the appearance of their bodies, so it is assumed that they would also be wild/careless with sex.
To me, tattoos, piercings, whatever you choose can be a form of art and expression. I think it's beautiful and fits many types of personalities. I actually think people with tats and piercings are nice, cool, and arsty.
not me, but some people assume that girls like that have issues if they put themselves through pain. girls with issues tend come from bad homes and have suffered some form of abuse. abuse often leads to sexual problems...including being promiscuous.
it is, it just depends on the age and attitude, its mostly intuition that people go on with that stuff, you can tell by someones attitude
completely false. i am 30 and have tons of tats. i have had many piercings as well. i have only met one person (male/female) that has had less sex than me!!
they tend to be less educated and have bad jobs due to their appearance





their appearence also atracts slease balls to them who convence tham that being a **** is perfectely normal
This is so not true! I have tatoos, and have had piercings. I have only been with my husband. One and only.
It means nothing.


I know skank *** hos with only their ears pierced.
becus it looks trashy okay
sounds about right, plus they don't care what people think as much either. Did you see Wedding Crashers? BULLS EYE!!
cause it's true

No comments:

Post a Comment