Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can someone help me find a suitable facial moisturizer for my very sensitive skin. ?

can someone help me find a suitable facial moisturizer for my very sensitive skin. i read somewhere that organic products are more safe to use especially for sensitive skin, and i need to know w/c one to buy for this winter.. my skin gets irritated (blotchiness, flaky, redness) easily from make-up, dust, wind and a lot of unknown causes.. so pls helpCan someone help me find a suitable facial moisturizer for my very sensitive skin. ?
You might try Eucerin red skin formula. What does your dermotologist say?Can someone help me find a suitable facial moisturizer for my very sensitive skin. ?
Well, this isn't organic but Cetaphil is a good moisturizer and they have a sensitive skin formula as well.
omg I have the same problem as you do,


I use this face lotion called Purpose.


I get it from Target.. it will help you a lot I promise.


it gets rid of all the irritations you listed!! =)
Dove for sensitive skin, or I think Mary Kay has something like that. I don't know about the organic stuff, maybe coconut oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment