Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are the best facial cleanser and mosturizer for black women.?

It fixes discoloration and other toning issues. It also removes black heads and white heads. Leaving the face smooth and glowing.What are the best facial cleanser and mosturizer for black women.?
I use the fashion fair line. Ambi is also very good. It takes away the dark spots. As far as black heads, I do not know how light that you are but it is this stuff called skin whiteners.I think that it is made by Palmers. It works well. Now be advised that it is going to lighten you a little bit but it works wonders on acne.What are the best facial cleanser and mosturizer for black women.?
I use lamcome and so does my black friend (don't get afended by me saing black, afterican america there) she loves it and so do I and we both have very dark skin. lamcome can be found at Macy's its little price, i use the three step the mouse (cleanser) its very soft almost like loation, the toner whch is alcahol free it will not burn your pimples or white head i used to use proactive but it left marks. and lastly mousirizer i don't know if you know this as we grow older we need different types of skin mousrizers. they can find the right one for you at the mall. the kit starts at 86 dollars, buy everythign to gather. and i also bought a clancer for night time only for my pimples and white nd black head. and it makes my skin very smooth. i love this stuff and can't live without it another day!!! Even my fiance said ';your face is smoother and pimple free'; :-)
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment