Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Using more than one facial scrub a day?

I have been washing face with cloth and then using face cleanser then two diff facial scrubs then noxzema is this too much? What exactly should i be washing my face with and how often should i use a facial scrub? Or a face mask?Using more than one facial scrub a day?
Recommended use of facial scrubs would be every other day or every 2 days as they are abrasive %26amp; can leave small tears in the skin, especially anything with walnut shells. Your cleansing routine should be based on skin type: dry, oily, combination(both dry %26amp; oily) or normal(no major issues, neither too dry nor too oily). If you have oily skin, the irritation from scrubs or overcleansing can overstimulate the oil glands, therefore making skin oilier. I have found out personally, the less you mess with your skin %26amp; bombard it with products the better it is. You should be ok with cleansing twice a day, especially if you wear makeup, be sure you wash it off being going to bed. Then finish with an oil-free moisturizer. Masks should be used no more than twice a week as part of your routine so they don't overdry your skin.Using more than one facial scrub a day?
Using a scrub is only recommeded once a week


Unless the package reads okay for everyday use, I wouldnt recommend anything more than once per week.


You can cause break outs from using a scrub everyday.


I use to use a scrub everyday until my beautician freaked out %26amp; slapped me on teh wrist saying I would damage the layers of my skin which causes breakouts,rashes,blemishes %26amp; broken veins to appear.


I use a mask, once a f/n %26amp; never before I go out.
Well everyones skin is a little different. Try washing maybe twice a day, in the morning and in the night. You don't want to use many different scrubs at once, it may dry out your skin a lot.





I used to use Noxzema, then Neutrogena. Lately I've tried this new one called Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. you can pick it up at your local drugstore. It's really great, I personally like this one. It doesn't leave your face feeling really dry, and its not harsh on your skin, also if you want to wash your face more than twice a day this one is perfect for that as well.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment