Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What facial cleanser do you use and do you feel it's any good?

I actually vary mine every few days because my skin gets used to it and it doesn't work as well... I use about 4 different ones. A new one like every 3 days.





I use Olay thermal cleanser


St. Ives Apricot scrub


Olay anti aging


Noxema.





I think they are all good. As I said though, my kind gets used to using them and they don't do as well... but when I rotate them... I don't really break out.What facial cleanser do you use and do you feel it's any good?
Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Cream... It works great!What facial cleanser do you use and do you feel it's any good?
i use ponds cold cream to remove my makeup, then a cetaphil bar to wash my face. something else that i love is St.Ives apricot scrub. you should get that, it smells so good
i use a product called Nuertogena, facial wash its very good, and it does not dry my skin out.
Cetaphil, Murad, and Philosophy!
Aveeno or Clean and Clear or Neutrogena or St. Ivans apricot scrub
Well I have really dry skin, so if your skin is oily then I don't recommend this product. It's called Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (Clarins). It's really cool. It starts out as a gel and then when you rub it into your skin, it turns into an oil cleanser. It's great for removing waterproof make-up. HOWEVER, you definitely would need to do a separate exfoliation a couple of times a week...it's not really good for that.
CETAPHIL - ITS GREAT!
purpose- the best. hands down. its more gentle than water but cleans great! good for all types of skin even sensitive, :]
Philosophy's cleanser, it's called Purity. I love it, I tried so many cleansers from drug store to high end and nothing compairs to this stuff. It's very worth it.
Juice Organics brightening cleanser. You can find this at CVS. LOVE IT! plus it has no harmful ingredients
i just washed mines and now it feels so dry ..ugh.
I love Clearasil... http://bettyvintage.blogspot.com/
Anything Neutrogena, Olay, Clean and Clear, etc... You need to find what works best for you. Do you have oily skin or dry skin? Do you wear lots of makeup or minimal? Etc... You need to know what kind of wash you need, a deep clease or light? Something to help with oiliness or to help to moisturize your dry skin. Just try things. Sometimes you can get small sample sizes of stuff, especially travel size stuff. Just find what works for you. But I definitely recommend anything Neutrogena, Olay, or Clean and Clear, for sure.





Hope this helps! :) God Bless.
At the moment I'm using Aveeno (the kind for dry skin) and it seems to be doing everything it says it is..no dry tightness afterwards, takes off all my makeup and I feel squeaky clean too.
Neutrogena Scrub.


I get a tingling feel and it leaves it soft afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment