Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any good facial moisturizers?

Okay, I have small blackheads and UBER dry skin. Plus, I live in a dry state! Please help me find a moisturizer that will moisturize really well, and not clog my pores. Thanks for any info!Any good facial moisturizers?
I recommend using jojoba oil to moisturize your skin. While a lot of people are afraid of using oil on their skin because they think it'll cause them to break out, jojoba oil is perfectly safe to use! It's the most similar to human sebum, meaning it's almost like natural skin oil. I use a few drops of it in the morning and at night, sometimes in the place of my moisturizer.





http://beauty-treatments.suite101.com/ar鈥?/a>





You can buy jojoba oil at Trader Joe's for about $7 for a bottle that will last you almost a year, or vitacost.com!





If you don't want to use jojoba oil, Aveeno comes highly recommended from my dermatologist.Any good facial moisturizers?
try cetiphil and try tree tea oil on those blackheads or ambi
i use cetaphil because it works well, not great, but it doesn't clogs pores either
well, i use jergens because my face gets really dry. its called jergens face cream and it works so good. it also helps clear blemishes and removes make up. it's the best i have tried and it's pretty cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment