Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best facial cleanser?

It's really hard to find something that doesn't dry out your face.What is the best facial cleanser?
I use dove soap, great moiturizers, very important.What is the best facial cleanser?
dial soap and i have heard to use rubbing alcohol on ur face if its oily
I've enjoyed St. Ives brand cleansers. I even shave with them.
i like Cetaphil (sp?) you can get it at any drug store it works great on my dry sensitive skin
Clorox
merryll norman
noxzema is the best. follow up with some toner by merle norman and you will have great skin
Love Juice. Fresh out of the spout.
natural citrus extract(lemon, lime, orange)they are antibacterial as well. full fat milk, cooled herbal teas. None of them should dry out your face or have side effects. And they are quite cheap!
unicure, I can't believe more people don't know about this, it is the best cleanser, moisturizer lotion, and is never greasy it feels like velvet. you can get it at Sally's beauty supply
Pond's Cleansing Cream. It is categorized as a cold cream and it cleans and moisturizes. I am a beautician and while attending a make-up show years ago, the make-up artist for Ford's modeling agency in New York used this and recommended it to be the best. I've used it for 30 years and I think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment