Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does Olay's line of facial cleansers get rid of acne?

I have semi-bad acne on my forhead.


Nothing too bad, but its jsut annoying, and i've pretty much tryed everything.





But does olay work well, to get rid of pimples?Does Olay's line of facial cleansers get rid of acne?
Okay well fix up your diet and use the Olay cleansers. They work SOOOOO good for me. I LOVE it. But if your skin doesn't like it then I reccommend you stop. But like it's really good. I've used the basic complete cleanser. The warming purifying one and the salific acid one? I think that's what it's called. Well they work really good. And I use to use Aveeno and then I switched to the warming Olay one and I used it once before bed and I IMMEDIATELY saw the difference between my skin texture and tone. It really helped cleanse my face. I totally reccommend it. You can also learn more at their site and see which one you prefer.Does Olay's line of facial cleansers get rid of acne?
I kind of semi-clear, except in my cheek areas, but my bumps are skin-colored, anyway, I've used Olay facial wipes before and they're awesome they make my skin feel super soft and smooth, and within a couple of day, some of those pesky bumps are gone, i ran out, and have to get more, but yeah u shuld buy it! my sister has the same exact problem, she's used them they work great for her and prevent acne!





EDIT: if u do buy them, you should cut them in half to make them last longer, you'll see if you buy it what i mean.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment