Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you think facial hair gives a guy a more mature look?

Should they were a goutee? moustache? beard? or any other form of facial hair? I am thinking this is something like the teen ladies who wear makeup becuase they don't want to look like they are 12, do you think facial hair helps a guy to be more treated like an adult?Do you think facial hair gives a guy a more mature look?
I have a major issue with guys who wear facila hair ';just because they can';. It almost always looks like crap - all scraggly and overall, very adolescent-looking.


If guys can pull off facial hair, and pull it off WELL, then I'm all for it. But just like makeup on girls, they need to figure out what exactly looks good on them individually and go with that. For some guys, facial hair just looks silly. For some, it makes them look older or more mature. I think a guy's overall demeanor is what gets him treated like an adult or otherwise - the facial hair probably only plays into that a small bit with the appearance.Do you think facial hair gives a guy a more mature look?
OK, here is the thing, you need to have real facial hair not like 10 hairs. My brother can't grow facial hair and he is 22 yrs old. He looks pretty dorky with 10 hairs on his right cheek. Real facial hairs will make you look older but only if you can grow it and keep in trimmed
yes, definitely, definitely, definitely. hairy men are sexy men. personally, i love the gotee. the mustache, and the sexy sideburns. my baby has it all! he hasnt shaved for six months.
I think facial hair does make you look older - but I don't think it changes the way people treat you.





I personally don't like facial hair on a guy.





I love the clean shaven and younger look on a guy.
No. Facial hair is a matter of preference. I prefer a man without facial hair. Maturity is how a guy acts. What is the point of looking mature if you act immature? You can have a guy look like a 16 year old and his behavior makes him look mature. I believe it is how a guy acts and carries himself that is what makes him look mature not facial hair.
Yes I think guys look older and get treated older. Do i like it? No. I think it makes them look to old. Sometimes it looks ok but I like my self a Hollister man. Clean Cut and shaven!!!
I like it when they shave, but if they keep it nice and clean its okay, just dont grow it too long.
Sometimes. But not if it is thin or patchy.
i personally think that it doesn't make you look any mature, just makes you look awkward.
It depends on the guy and if they keep it clean cut.


On some guys it looks good and on some guys it makes them look like a perv.
No. I think that if you are over forty, it makes you look older, and if you are under twentyfive, you look like a teen trying to look older.
i think its gross, and if you have one shave it, hey go to my profile and answer my am i hot or not question, thnx
not really, just makes them look unkempt...

No comments:

Post a Comment