Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How should facial Hair be control?

Okay as u can see im a 19 yr old female and I'm like getting alot of facial hair I didnt pay it no mind at first I mean just doing a little plucking and waxing but now its getting bad and I dont wanna shave and look liike a man. I need help in a really cheap way because I'm tired of hiding behind heavy make-up. What should I do ......... HELP........ Thanks :)How should facial Hair be control?
I prefer waxing - it might be painful until you get used to it but it lasts longer. You should not shave your face because then I think you'd only make it worse. You could also buy bleaching creams for the hair, but in my experience, they caused more irritation than tweezing and waxing combined. You could also go to a doctor - a lot of facial hair could be a symptom of a hormonal imbalance that's easily fixed with cerrain types of birth control pills. That's actually what I did and worked the best. But I think the cheapest solution is waxing.





Hope it helps!How should facial Hair be control?
If the waxing doesn't help, then maybe electrolysis should be considered. A woman must NEVER shave her face!!!!!! Tweeze the facial hair but never shave. I tweeze a little facial hair three times weekly. I don't mind it because I don't like waxing.
can i suggest finding doctors that control facial hair? there are doctors like that.
Tweezing and wax strips from Boots are the best answers here - unless you know somebody with an electrolysis/laser kit.
bleach it. try jolen. its cheap and works well
Get the facial hair waxed or get laser treatment. Waxing is cheaper and does a great job.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment