Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you get rid of facial hair? (for women)?

I noticed hairs on my upper lip as well as the chin/neck area


I want to get rid of it but I don't know what to use


I'm 14 and I think I'm too young for laser hair removal but some people say waxing will make the skin wrinkled and the hairs will grow thicker and some say bleaching isn't good either


I don't want to use Nair because it makes it thicker too


so what should I use?How do you get rid of facial hair? (for women)?
the best thing to do and what i do is just use the good old tweezers. It take more time, but no matter what you do the hair is going to come back. It's going to be thicker and heavier if you use the razor do not shave your face DO NOT. Bleaching will only highlight the hair it might work for a few days but after those few days the hair will go back to being dark again. If you get the right wax waxing is better as well, but tweezing with the tweezers is your best bet. It might be painful for the first few times, but you'll get used to it i can tweeze and do anything else i want while tweezing that's how little it hurts me anymore. . good luck.How do you get rid of facial hair? (for women)?
Don't wax!!! On a sensitive area like the face/neck waxing will remove skin cells from the top layer of skin which is not good.





You can get hair ';threaded'; which is the removal of hair using threads to pull out several hairs at once. I get my eyebrows done and it lasts about 3 weeks, but you can get other facial hair removed the same way. It can cost anywhere from 拢3 to 拢15 and most salons will offer it.





I know Debenhams will do it for 拢13, but I get mine done at a local salon. Its worth finding out if anywhere in your area offers it becasue the hairs take a while to grow back, it hardly hurts (stings a bit first time), it can be really cheap and the more you get it done, the thinner the hair grows back.





Hope I could help.
Do not shave, wax, use hair removal cream or pluck these hairs. They will grow back thicker, particularly at your age where hormones will take huge effect on hair growth. Personally I use Jolen facial bleach and it works just fine for me. Laser hair removal does not need a particular age if these hairs are really bad. Just to be clear, are these hairs thick and dark or light and fluffy? If light and fluffy do not touch them. Everyone has these. If thick and dark, I would certainly say bleach, laser hair removal or electrolysis (the one with a needle and an electric current).
Waxing actually makes your hair come back finer. Not only that but a lot of the hairs don't even come back. It's quick and stops being painful after the first couple of times. The only reason it would cause you to wrinkle is if you were pulling your skin too taught every time you waxed for years and years. Good luck :)
Same situation here... and ppl tease me :(





I pluck them, although it hurts.... i try to bear with the pain and for the upper lip i shave..... Also i have hair on my legs and arms so i use brown tape .... %26lt;= not recommended thou...





I heard in another yahoo answer that shaving doesnt make ur hair thicker, its just that when you cut it, its blunt and it needs time to be pointy... i dunno....
Use the Smooth Away system. Haven't used it myself, but my cousin tried it said it worked for her.


http://www.ontvsmoothaway.ca/?gclid=CNzO鈥?/a>
Use something that is for sensitive skin like a cream,or shave it with an electric razor(a small one) just guessing here
try smooth away but i wouldn't recommend shaving it.





answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i think plucking


you can get laser when you are older
Here in Japan (I am not Japanese tho) lots of women shave their facial hair with special shavers. (like they r for face) I dunno if u have them in ur country.... Bt 14 is ok for shavin so.... hope this helps :-)
I'm pretty sure waxing is good, but it might hurt....just a tad, from what i've heard.
Shave it with a razor.
im 15 ive been using a bleaching hit. since i was like 14


it workd for me i jst dont keep it on for the full timee
pluck them out
shave it

No comments:

Post a Comment