Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your best facial feature?

What do you think your best facial feature? Do you have gorgeous eyes, great skin, plump juicy lips, a nice nose, a great smile, or a rockin bod? Whats your worst facial feature(in ur eyes) Explain why. My best feat. is my lips and my worst is my eyes.What is your best facial feature?
i love my nose! haha it's ski slope-y. but i cannot seem to get my eyebrows right at all!What is your best facial feature?
i think my best facial features would be my eyes. i get compliments on them a lot. they are like a greenish-blue color (mostly blue) with like a yellow ring around the pupil.


i think my worst is my nose. it looks fine from the front but i dont like the way it looks from the side. plus it has like a huge pimple on it right now soo that doesnt really help. lol
i have big eyes that are a way cool shade of blue.


i have thick long eye lashes.


i have pretty plumb lips.


also my teeth are naturally straight





however i do have blackheads.


and my nose is kind of ... weird.


but ive had like five people just randomly blurt out that my nose is ';soooo cute!';





i have super pale skin that can be both a bad and good thing.
other than face wise, i have a hot bod i think =) imma 36-32-45. . . yup, those are some hips right there ;) lol.





but i think that my eyes are my best feature other than my derriere
I would say my hair, eyes, lips, and skin. No, I am NOT conceited. I am just confident in myself which is very rare in many girls.
I have really blue eyes; they change to different shades of blue.


:)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
great skin! ...never had acne in my life. don't have blackheads etc...allt he women in my family never had problems with there skin...
Best: eyes, they're almond shaped and great to work with LOL.





Worst: HAIR, LOL!
My waist and eyes are my best features


%26amp;uhh probably my skin is my worst! eek!
idk haha. over the years its fading away. but i guess prob my face, especially my nose.
My eyes. People get jealous of my eyes. ;D
my lips...i have been told

No comments:

Post a Comment