Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm a girl, how can I grow facial hair?

I'm a young female-to-male transsexual. I want to grow facial hair. I have full support of my parents so anything requiring their consent is fine. I've considered trying Rogaine or something but I hear it rarely works on facial hair and can give you acne. Help!I'm a girl, how can I grow facial hair?
If you are an FtM, then you have never *been* a girl, just merely pretended to be because that is what others expected. TSs are not men who choose to be women nor women who choose to be men. They are normal people of the gender they say they are who were born with the wrong parts.





Rogaine and all those regrowth drugs will not work. You have to have already had hair where it is applied. You will need testosterone or similar androgens. Yet doctors might not give it to you at your age. They might give you drugs to block periods, but that is about all they will probably do. And yes, even testosterone can give you acne. It is hard to get around the acne part.I'm a girl, how can I grow facial hair?
Testosterone in the form of pills would help a female grow facial hair. It fills the body with male hormones which promotes the growth of facial hair.
Skin ID for acne





and guys hair growth shampoo just shapoo your face or they might have other stuff I know there is stuff for hair growth lol
Go to the doctor an receive male hormones to stimulate facial hair growth
go to the doctor and have them put you on some male hormone therapy.


then, start shaving your face, so you get a thick stubble going
Take male hormones, possibly from your doctor?
Shave. my friend was trying to grow facial hair she she shaved and it actually worked.
Don't - it will come soon enough!! And then you'll wish it hadn't....
take male hormones..testosterone,it will help you with much more
Just put soap on ur face,and shave it :)


and it will come like a boys facial hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment