Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it true the more testosterone you have means you are quicker to grow facial hair? and if so how?

That is very possible. I'm guessing I have a lot of testosterone, but not too much. I have a really deep voice for being 16. And I have um... I'll need to make a list:





1. Mustache.


2. Goatee.


3. Sideburns


4. Chest hair (easily seen if you're close enough)


5. Pubic hair (I would hope I would have that at 16)


6. Armpit hair


7. ';Happy trail'; (the hair that's on your stomach... I have a lot of that)


8. Nipple hair





And the rest... well, I'll keep to myself. lol.





But testosterone is the male's growing chemical (I think). It's what turns a boy into a man. Just like how estrogen turns a girl into a woman.





So I think it's safe to say that the more testosterone you have, the more emphasized the manly traits will be (voice, hair on the face/body, etc.).Is it true the more testosterone you have means you are quicker to grow facial hair? and if so how?
The hormone testosterone stimulates body hair growth. Facial hair, under-arms, chest, pubic area. Too much testosterone actually causes the hair on the head to thin and causes balding. Ever notice how many pro football players are premature balding. All those extra steroids they are taking knocks out there hair(on their head).Is it true the more testosterone you have means you are quicker to grow facial hair? and if so how?
not always, it isn't that simple

No comments:

Post a Comment