Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does meth change your facial features?

I know someone who does meth. Not only is she skinny, but I also think it's distorted her facial features.Does meth change your facial features?
a before and 3 years after picture: http://www.whnt.com/Global/story.asp?S=2鈥?/a>





Meth is nasty, stay away from the stuff.Does meth change your facial features?
Any druggie or drunk is going to have a distortion in facial features if they keep doing it enough.





Meth is so strong, it works faster.





I have seen many a person my age that looks twice my age, and it's meth.





So sad.
BREAKS DOWN YOUR CELLS AND DESTORTS GROWTH. GET OFF THAT CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It can drastically change the way some one looks!!!In a very short time.
i have noticed facial features changing and looking sickly. Not to mention that their skin looks horrendous... not such a good look. Hardly worth the high.
F U C K YESSSSS
Yes, it does. Eventually, your face will look like the face of a corpse. STAY AWAY FROM METH.
Yes and she'll probably loose all of her teeth too if she doesn't stop.
You better believe it does! It'll turn a person into a ';walking dead'; in a very short time. Sunken face, pallid color, dark circles under the eyes, extreme weight loss, and looking before they should is what a person using meth can expect. Did I mention rotten teeth that look like they've never been brushed?
yeah, your face tightens up and you look like you just got out of the insane asilem, and then it loosens and you look 30 years older.
Yes it does it also changes your behavior and your LIFE.


If you knew what goes into making that drug you would be able to answer your own question.


Examples ACID,AMMONIA,DRANO,WHITE GAS.
people who do that particular drug tend to have sunken cheeks and acne.
I dont know but it ******* rules
Yes it does because it eats away the jaw bone and teeth. Plus she will age really poorly. People who use meth usually end up looking twice their age in about six months to a year depending on how hardcore her use is. Ask her to get help if you really care about her.
wow! i just looked at the pictures too and i never knew it was like that! makes u wonder why people would do it. why does it cause the sores?
Hmm, I still have all my teeth and I'll be celebrating my 36th b'day real soon and I'm not distorted, haggardly, or disgusting looking. I have no sores, infections, etc. Up until last week, I used on a daily basis for years. I moderated my use, ate healthy, took vitamins daily, exercised, rested, drank lots of water, and never took the practice of good hygiene for granted.





I do know several people who have made the ugly transformation and all I can say is that too much of anything is BAD for you. Misuse and overuse is abuse.
Search yahoo for 'meth before and after' to see some pics.


It's sickening.
i have heard that it make a person look older and fast.. i have seen some old friends and i knew they did drugs and this one girl was so pretty .. she was younger than i was and she looks so old now... it really bothered me to look at her..
Meth will make a 20 year old look 75 in just a short time.
Meth does have the ability to distort a users appearance. It will also cause the enamel of one's teeth of rot.
Yes, look at the link below for examples.


http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian鈥?/a>
yes it does, my friend did the same thing, she was so pretty now she looks so old and abused she's only 24
I've seen something on TV, and BOY! Do their faces look like it's been in a train wreck! Even the BEFORE pictures already looked bad!
it will age someone really fast

No comments:

Post a Comment