Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Need some guys opinions on women with facial piercing?

Okay so my friend and I are having a debate. He says most men dont find women with facial piercings attractive (unless they obviosuly, have peircings themselves) AND also thinks that I should take my newly pierced lip ring out.





Now at the risk of sounding incredibly vain I have given a link to a pic with the piercing and without.





I wanna two things, 1. Is a woman with a face piercing less attractive compared to one without and 2. Which looks better on me?





No nasty, mean comments please =) This is just meant to be for fun! Nevertheless- HONEST opinions please!





*posted this in a 'male' category lol*





http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee31/鈥?/a>Need some guys opinions on women with facial piercing?
Personally I don't find facial piercings attractive.





In your case, I suggest that you do what makes you happy. Who cares what a bunch of guys here thinks? If you like the lip ring, and it makes you happy, don't worry about what other people think of you, if men will find you attractive, etc...





My wife wants to get a tattoo, and personally I don't like them, but I'm not going to tell her not to get one simply because I don't like them, I want her to do what makes her happy.








So think about what is going to make you happy before you decide to take out your lip ring.Need some guys opinions on women with facial piercing?
The answer is ';B';.
Lip piercings have one purpose. They say loudly ';hey look at me, I'm doing something, c'mon look at me, look at me!!!';. I have never been attracted to lip piercings. A friend of mine got piercings, lip, tongue, eyebrows, when whe was a teenager. The one she had by her left eye got infected. She is now in her 30s, a mother, and still very pretty, but she is permanently scarred from that piercing. You can still see the little marks from the lip piercing as well. As a guy, I find no piercings attractive. Note, I exempt a single ear piercing, because there aren't many attractive earrings available that aren't for pierced ears.


If that picture is actually of you, you have a cute face. A piercing attracts the eyes of the beholder away from the rest of your face.
1. I find women without facial piercing more attractive.





2. You look better without it
Well lets put it this way in form of tattoos, Kat Von D has a grip of tats and a bunch of stars on her face. I think she is hot. And her friend Pixie has dimple piercings in her cheaks i think shes hot also. it really depends on yourself impression though. I like it to a certain degree. there is a degree of ugliness that can occur if you go too far. and i like the ring in your lip. but just remember, its your body not theirs do what you want.
you look better without the face piercing. women that have piercings other than on the ears or have tattoos dont look attractive to me
I think that facial piercings are ok, but only if they are something really small, like one of those tiny nose-studs or earrings. You don't look ugly with your piercing necessarily, but you do look better without it.





Tattoos, on the other hand, are always hot. :D
yea i like women w/o facial piercings unless i really like them then it wouldnt really matter

No comments:

Post a Comment