Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best acne facial wash for men?

any product that is available at a drug store (non prescription).What is the best acne facial wash for men?
I used Nickel exfoliating scrub with quite a bit of success but also found that getting my diet in check was very helpful, I avoid soft drinks and most junk food except on special occasions and drink 2-3 litres of water every day aswell as making sure I get enough fruits and vegetables every day, result......90% clear in 2 months.


Good luck, I know how much this sh*t can f' you up, for years I believed all the people who told me that ';it had nothing to do with diet';, I wish I never listened to them, I couldv avoided 6 years of misery.





NO, PLEASE DON'T USE PROACTIVE!!!!!! the person below who suggested it obviously has no clue, just because it was endorsed by some stoopid famouse blonde (WHO IN ACTUAL FACT GOT RID OF HERS USING ACUTANE) doesn't mean its good stuff.


Go over to the message boards on acne.org, they will tell you all about the big rip off that is proactive.What is the best acne facial wash for men?
Aveda's Purifying Gel Cleanser does wonders for me.





It's a 100% botanically sourced , hypo-allergenic cleanser...
St. Ives and anything that contains nickel compounds gel
OXY...its clear and has little scrubber things in it, i cant remember what exactly its called but it worked great for me
Hello





The best acne facial wash product for men and women too, it's called proactiv solution. It really works and it's the best product against acne without any side effects.





You can buy it without prescription and some actors, singers and rap producers recommend it as well.





That's my best advise I can give you.





You can read here for more informations:





http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?acnt=Y鈥?/a>
i use clearasil ultra , the stuff that is ment to work in 3days if u do get it then rub it on ur face for 5-10 mins then u get really gd skin i think

No comments:

Post a Comment