Saturday, December 26, 2009

My newborn makes really strange faces. Sometimes her eyes roll around. How much facial controI is normal?

Its normal. My son did the same everynight while I was feeding him...freaked me out at first (the whites of his eyes) but he stopped doing that around 4 months of age.My newborn makes really strange faces. Sometimes her eyes roll around. How much facial controI is normal?
Please don't read nothing into this, Your baby will just be fine many passing stages upon birth can be expected. Its very possible the child could be the next Einstein.My newborn makes really strange faces. Sometimes her eyes roll around. How much facial controI is normal?
They do look scarey at times, but thier control is minimal. Soon it will change. They make for some funny face pics tho. I took some good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment