Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Facial Hair: clean shaven, goatee, or beard, what are your thoughts.?

I usually like to keep a goatee, or a very light beard, but my gf complains all the time. She thinks that I should be clean shaven. I know there is no picture to see, but in general what are your thoughts on facial hair?Facial Hair: clean shaven, goatee, or beard, what are your thoughts.?
i love it when a guy has (like someone else said) a bit of scruff, uhshaven for a bit..hes got the whole hunter-gatherer-manly-man look





i think goatees are HOT, but only if they're not too huge and bushy, then they're just...they're uck :(





as for a beard? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! men with full on beards just look WIERD! no such attraction as the hunter-gatherer scruff, this guy just looks about 15 years older than he is and hobo-ey. just google brad pitt, george clooney and matthew fox all beardyfied and you can see my point! :D








hope this helps :)





xxx





p.s. whilst on the subject of facial hair, look at these guys!!! http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/05/2鈥?/a>Facial Hair: clean shaven, goatee, or beard, what are your thoughts.?
clean shaven!
clean shaven
scruff is sexy


beards are gross


goatees are dumb-looking


cleanshave works for most occasion
clean shaven definatley. smooth and doesnt get in the way. =)
Clean shaven all the way...
clean shaven please!


altho sometimes that rough stubbly look can work...
I have very little facial hair seeing that is I'm only 14..and I like it no matter what my girl says despite the fact I shave it for her anyway
It depends on the face. For there all nice if keep up right.
It depends on the guy's face and shape.. some can pull of certain things when some men just can't
I love my man with a goatee.... He looks older clean shaved.
definetly clean shaven. i hate facial hair. creeps the **** outta me. ewww. too hairy for me.
any is ok, as long as you do not look unkempt...oh and it might be a ';general rule'; that girls don't like facial hair, (note that is was said that ';girls';) however grown women do not care if you have facial hair, its all about how you make it work for you. personally i think any man can look sexy with or without facial hair depending on how he wears it.
I personally like a goatee best. Beard is good too if well kept.
clean shaven, mustache and/or goatee neatly trimmed
As a general rule girls don't like facial hair, it's like pubic hair on your face,ehhhh
See my beard


Ain't it weird?


Don't be skeered


Just my beard!
CLEAN SHAVEN
clean shaven!
clean shaven

No comments:

Post a Comment