Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats a good facial (acne) cleanser and moisturizer for the morning?

currently i use clean and clear deep action exfoliating scrub and moisturizer with victoria secret's pure seduction hydration body lotion at night. Please nothing expensive. and list one item i can use if I get a red pimple. If you know what im talking about.


THANKS!(:Whats a good facial (acne) cleanser and moisturizer for the morning?
proactive , i had bad acne on my forehead and it toke 5 -7 monthes to work but it works ! the mosterizer it great to ,,,, very expensive toWhats a good facial (acne) cleanser and moisturizer for the morning?
Water %26amp; Soup seriously
I know you said something cheap but when it comes to my face I will spend money on it. Just in case you want to take a look check out the website below. These are the only products that have worked to keep my complexion clear and I've tried TONS of products.





www.soulutions4skincare.myarbonne.com
i tried every acne cleaner, and finally gave up, and tried just a normal face soap. i used neutrogena gentle clenser, it does not have anything that helps prevent or help acne, but it actually helped me! what you really need is a cleaner like that, that just gets the dirt and oil off your face. if you use it twice a day, and use an acne medicine at night, after you wash your face with it, it should clear your skin up real nice! in the meantime, i use neutrogena liquid foundation, all over my face every day, which covers up the ';red'; pimples and other things on my face without looking fake or cakey! seriously, liquid foundation works much better to cover up then powder foundations! hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment